For the safety, comfort and confidence of our staff and other patrons, please follow our Rules of Engagement.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- All staff wear face masks and are sanitizing in between guest interactions
- Containers for dirty glassware and clean glassware clearly labeled for staff to handle
- All glassware cleaned at 180+ degree heat.
- All outdoor seating distanced 6+ feet apart
- Rest rooms cleaned on set rotation using CDC sanctioned cleansers
- 21 and older – no children permitted
- Public seating areas cleaned between seating time using CDC sanctioned cleansers
- Ice buckets cleaned between uses using CDC sanctioned cleansers
- Indoor seating is capped at each room, with tables set 6+ feet apart
WHAT WE offer
- While traditional tastings are not being offered, we offer “build your own” wine flights, where you choose three of our wines (2 oz. pour) to sample and enjoy.
- Reservations are accepted on weekends for our premium tables. There is a $50 gift card purchase (usable on your visit) to secure a reservation.
- All and glass sales are still the same.
WHAT You Can Do
- All people MUST wear face masks when in proximity to others outside of those you live with, including sales tables and walking to the rest rooms
- Keep tables as positioned.
- Respect our reservation times and policies
- Please clean up any trash. We will take the dirty glasses and wine buckets.
- Please be patient. We all want the same thing and are working hard to get there.