Pearmund Cellars - Simply the Best
Virginia Wine Lover magazine conducted its 2013 Best Of award and Pearmund Cellars was voted the #1 winery overall in Virginia!
This is the latest of the many accolades Pearmund Cellars has received, which include:
- Best Winery in Virginia
- Best winemaker in Virginia - Chris Pearmund
- Best business in Virginia
- Best small business in Fauquier County
- Best Viognier - Eastern Seaboard
- Best Cabernet Fanc - Denver International Wine Competition
- Best Cabernet Sauvignon - New York International Wine Competition
- Best Dessert Wine - New York International Wine Competition
- Oldest Vineyard in Virginia
- Oldest Chardonnay vineyard in the East
Visit the Library
The Pearmund Cellars library is a collection of vintage wines, in very limited quantity, that have been made available to our valued patrons for purchase.
We are currently offering our:
- 2011 Cabernet Franc
- 2009 & 2012 Riesling
- 2009 Petit Manseng
- 2008 Old Vine Chardonnay
Once they are sold out, they will be nothing more than beautiful, wine memories. If you've fallen in love with these vintages, please visit the library and give these exclusive wines a new home while they're still available.