Pearmund Cellars - Simply the Best
Virginia Wine Lover magazine conducted its 2013 Best Of award and Pearmund Cellars was voted the #1 winery overall in Virginia!
This is the latest of the many accolades Pearmund Cellars has received, which include:
- Best Winery in Virginia
- Best winemaker in Virginia - Chris Pearmund
- Best business in Virginia
- Best small business in Fauquier County
- Best Viognier - Eastern Seaboard
- Best Cabernet Fanc - Denver International Wine Competition
- Best Cabernet Sauvignon - New York International Wine Competition
- Best Dessert Wine - New York International Wine Competition
- Oldest Vineyard in Virginia
- Oldest Chardonnay vineyard in the East
Virginia Wine Lover Magazine Best Of Readers' Choice Awards
Virginia Wine Lover Magazine is conducting its 5th annual Best Of Readers' Choice Awards. The results of the balloting will appear in the Spring/Summer 2015 issue of the magazine.
The Best Of Readers' Choice Awards are a great way to show support for the great folks of the Virginia wine industry.
- You MUST submit your name and e-mail address with entry to validate your ballot
- One voting ballot per person (e-mail address)
- Vote for as many or as few categories as you would like
- Any and all businesses can be featured in each drop-down menu
- If your choice is not listed in a drop-down menu, simply "write in" your selection in the spaces provided
- This WILL count as a vote, and the drop-down menu will be updated within 48 hours to reflect the "write in" nomination
Visit the Library
The Pearmund Cellars library is a collection of vintage wines, in very limited quantity, that have been made available to our valued patrons for purchase.
We are currently offering our:
- 2011 Cabernet Franc
- 2009 & 2012 Riesling
- 2009 Petit Manseng
- 2008 Old Vine Chardonnay
Once they are sold out, they will be nothing more than beautiful, wine memories. If you've fallen in love with these vintages, please visit the library and give these exclusive wines a new home while they're still available.