Pearmund Cellars - Simply the Best
Virginia Wine Lover magazine conducted its 2013 Best Of award and Pearmund Cellars was voted the #1 winery overall in Virginia!
This is the latest of the many accolades Pearmund Cellars has received, which include:
- Best Winery in Virginia
- Best winemaker in Virginia - Chris Pearmund
- Best business in Virginia
- Best small business in Fauquier County
- Best Viognier - Eastern Seaboard
- Best Cabernet Fanc - Denver International Wine Competition
- Best Cabernet Sauvignon - New York International Wine Competition
- Best Dessert Wine - New York International Wine Competition
- Oldest Vineyard in Virginia
- Oldest Chardonnay vineyard in the East
To help kick off Love by the Glass: Virginia Wine & Dine Month, the Virginia Wine in My Pocket Wine Country Travel Guide invites you to eat, sleep, drink Virginia wine! Their popular mobile travel guide, normally $4.99, will be free for a month in iTunes, starting on March 1! The app works on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Click here to see Pearmund Cellars on Virginia Wine in My Pocket.
To find out how to get the app, click on the button to the left or the button at the top of this page. Click here for more information about Virginia Wine in My Pocket.
Pearmund Cellars's support for Sea Mercy
Medical care in remote tropical islands is virtually nonexistent. That's why Pearmund Cellars is supporting Sea Mercy, a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing health care to the South Pacific.